Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Lost and tonight Survivor

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really got into lost last night....I ws glad for the recap because I missed some of the shows....we have a survivor groupie every Thursday..it is fun

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!

    And tonight should be awesome with
    Ugly Betty
    Grey's
    and ER takin up the rear YAY!!!
    ER had been better this year than the past few!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about the Original CSI? Tonight Grissom returns..uh huh plug

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know I stopped watching all the CSI's because they started getting to much alike....If I had just stuck with one maybe I would still be watching. Every now and again I catch CSI Miami because I like Caruso...Really and truly, I wouldn't get to watch too much if it weren't for my DVR....the guys monopolize the TV Man!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My son-in-law watches the rerun csi's that come on in the late afternoon..and it is the first time I ever watched the shows..I really like them..but I would imagine they would quickly run out of material with so many different csi cities

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only watch CSI (Las Vegas) It is my favorite. I can't stand how Caruso always bends his neck when he is trying to "act" sereious.

    I watched Lost Wed night. I watched the repeat of last weeks and then the new one and all I can say is ....WTF this is a wierd assed show that y'all are watching. I'm gonna try to keep watching, but I haven't caught on to the inside joke yet [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lost is strange but good...I'm not picking a survivor fav yet...and Idol well I kind of like the fat curly haired funny guy..he really can sin...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pitz:
    I kind of like the fat curly haired funny guy..he really can sin...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Did someone say SIN....Haaaaa Haaaa

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...sin...well who knows...I'm getting hooked on the top model thing...arghhh..I gotta get away from Woo she is corrupting me.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah But I see JaKeesha and Melinda out singing them all!!! I think its Jakeesha maybe Jaleesha or Jamika???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •